Saturday, August 30, 2008

Kuala Lumpur Orchid Garden




Last week I went to the Kuala Lumpur Orchid Garden with my husband and son. There are many varieties of orchids here. Some of the orchids are for sale and the price is reasonable too. I planned to buy some for my garden. Lets browse through...









I love taking this picture...the repetition of the roots looks awesome...





The water lily pond. The whole pond is covered with this plants and the flowers is just breathtaking.....enjoy.....






In the end I didn't buy anything....couldn't find the one that I want, maybe next time. Anyway we enjoyed looking at all the beautiful orchids.




Before I say goodbye....I want to share this with you...my old Indonesian mirror which I've painted white (it was natural wood color originally) and hanged it on my veranda wall. What do you think?

Thank you so much for visiting my blog...and all the encouraging comments really make my day. I'm trying my best to make it interesting....there's so much to learn...

See ya...take care....and have a nice weekend.

5 comments:

Balisha said...

Hi Zeq,
How lucky you are to have all those beautiful orchids. I recently bought two. I have no idea how to take care of them. I am learning from internet. Hope they like it in my home. I usually water too much....hope I don't drown them.
The mirror is lovely.What a good idea to paint it white.

Glenda said...

I like your mirror. I first thought it was a window.

Beautiful garden.

Ciao

Rosy Inspiration said...

Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. Wow! All those orchids, there are so many varieties and colours, love the purple ones, that colour reminds me of a type of clematis. Your mirror looks great, I like the way you have used vines around it too. It definitely is nicer in white, it's so fresh.You've done a great job.

Cindy said...

What wonderful orchid photos! I would love to visit those gardens.
Your mirror is very nice too! It's placement is great, to reflect the garden.

Unknown said...

While I was staying at a hotel in Kuala Lumpur last year, I paid a visit to the Orchid Garden and I can certainly say your pictures have done justice to the aesthetic beauty of the place.